[Updated 14 January 2022]
Hello there! Thank you for wanting SKAVANSIEUR to review your book! Do read the review policy before dropping an email as it will contain guidelines and information about my reviews.
1. My reviews are based on my own opinion of the book. By no means will I promise to give a good review. I will, of course, point out what I like and what I don’t like about the book in my review.
2. If I do accept your book, please do not expect your book to be reviewed immediately or within a month as I am now full-time student in college. Priority will be given to Advance Reader Copies.
My preferred format is paperback since it’s easier for me to read, however, I accept PDF, MOBI and EPUB. Do note that since I live in Malaysia, shipping might be on the higher end. The format will not affect my review at all.
3. I will post the reviews on Goodreads as well as on this blog. I’ll also post a mini-review of the book on my Instagram with a link in the bio to the review.
I am open to reading different genres of books. Here’s a list of things I prefer to read and things I do NOT want to read.
Do note that if any part of your book falls under the latter part, I would not read it.
More likely to accept: (books relating to)
Young Adult Fiction
I don’t mind:
I do NOT want:
Things to include in your email:
- Book summary/blurb
- Number of pages (a rough-estimate works too)
- Social media/website (to include in the review)
After reading the review policy, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if your book falls under the category of books I prefer to read.
For more information, you can always leave a comment or write an email.